Geelong Chiro Nic Robb what a knob

Sydney, New South Wales 2 comments

After recently seeing this guy i felt i needed to say a few words of dissatisfaction.I've seen chiro's for years, some good, some not so good- and then this guy!

Over confident, under professional, poor treatment and his desire to criticise other chiros dismayed me. No help for my back and neck pain too. My advice is find someone else for your chiro needs!!

Treatment with the previous owner was helpful but this guy pissed me off, didnt help me problems and left me wondering where to go next.Fortunatley there are other chiros in Geelong that were able to help me without all his ***!!

Review about: Poor Treatment.

Comments

Hi, I am the chiropractor mentioned.This review was written at a time shortly after I was leaving my current employer.

I assume this is less about my treatment and more about my employment decisions.

I am more than happy to address any issues directly with you if you still harbour a grudge.

Yours in health Nic Robb

Geelong, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #740739

He was helpful to me, personally I think you didn't give any good reasons for your negative comments. Your choice of words are poor.